Thursday, November 2, 2023

No Man is Dependable

I said in my alarm,
“No man is dependable.” 
PSALM 116:11


Father in heaven, You alone are dependable, trustworthy, and reliable. 

My faith and destiny is at the palm of Your hands. Thank You so much for calming the storms of my life and all those who have fully surrendered their hope, trust, and faith in You. I can never depend on anybody except You. 

Please continue to take full control of my life and keep me under the shelter of Your love and protection. I look forward to more peaceful, fruitful, and glorious days ahead.

All glory and honor are Yours now and forever through Christ Your Son in whom all great things come. Amen.

Trust in the Lord

“Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,  who sent His angel to deliver the servants who trusted in him;  they disobeyed the ...