Sunday, March 10, 2024

BELIEVE IN JESUS!

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, 
so must the Son of man be lifted up, 
that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life."
JOHN 3:14-15

Lord, I believe in You as the giver of eternal life.

Fill me with Your Spirit so that I may learn, understand, and believe things that are of heaven. You alone who descended from heaven can teach me these things.

Increase my knowledge and give me the wisdom to boldly proclaim Your word for the praise and glory of Your Name. Your generosity and kindness has brought me to what and where I am today and I thank You for all the graces and blessings that You continue to shower abundantly upon me each day.

In all these, I praise and thank the Father for drawing me close to You as His beloved Son.

You are all to me Jesus, my Lord, Savior, brother and friend.

I Love You so much.


Published:
April 17, 2012, 5:49 AM

Trust in the Lord

“Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,  who sent His angel to deliver the servants who trusted in him;  they disobeyed the ...