Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hope in His Love and Trust His Holy Name

You have been chosen to be the Lord's heritage!

He looks down from heaven and sees how you give reverence to him in your everyday life. He is always there to protect you from harms way and provides you with all the things you need to keep going.

Hope in his love and all the desires of your heart will soon follow.

Let you heart be glad in the Lord and always trust his holy name.

Father God, you are my help and my shield! In Jesus Name, I pray that your love overflows in my heart so that abundant blessings may be poured upon me. My hope is in you for I trust your holy name.

Read: Psalms 33: 12 - 13, 18 - 21

Trust in the Lord and Do Good

Trust in the Lord and do good,  that you may dwell in the land  and be fed in security.  Take delight in the Lord,  and he will grant you  y...